How to connect with Value Stock Geek
- Website: ValueStockGeek.com
- Twitter: @ValueStockGeek
- Articles Referenced in the show:
- Past Interviews with Value Stock Geek:
Mental Models discussed in this podcast:
- Margin of Safety
- Quality Investing
- Diversification vs Concentration
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a rating and review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and grow the show’s audience.
Follow me on Twitter and YouTube
Twitter Handle: @TreyHenninger
YouTube Channel: DIY Investing
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
Transforming your investing process
- Margin of Safety Still Matters
- Why Quality is Essential for a concentrated portfolio
- How COVID-19 impacted your investing strategy
- General Dynamics Stock $GD
- Price Still Matters
- How to buy Wonderful Companies at Wonderful Prices
In my third interview with Value Stock Geek, we discuss his effort to transform his investing process in light of COVID-19 and recognition of past mistakes. His new goal is to buy wonderful companies at wonderful prices. No compromises.