How to connect with Tim Eriksen
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a rating and review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and grow the show’s audience.
Follow me on Twitter and YouTube
Twitter Handle: @TreyHenninger
YouTube Channel: DIY Investing
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
Show Outline: Interview with Tim Eriksen
The full show notes for this episode are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode50
Part 1: Tim Eriksen’s Investing Process
- Own 20-25 positions
- Top 5 positions will be generally 50% of the portfolio
- Microcap stocks outperform large, mid, or small-cap companies
- Stability and modest growth investor
- Target low P/E stocks
- Stable earnings are punished in the current market
Part 2: Example Stocks
- Beaver Land Company $BVERS – 50,000 acres in the United States leased out and royalty revenue
- Western Capital Resources $WCRS – A net-net closely tied to a private equity firm in Maryland
- P10 Holdings $PIOE – A private equity management company. They earn asset management fees.
- JG Boswell $BWEL – Own 150,000 acres north of Baker’s Field in California including 400,000-acre feet water rights.