Book: The Acquirer’s Multiple by Tobias Carlisle
If you enjoyed this podcast episode and would like to learn more about Deep Value Investing, consider purchasing the book through one of the following affiliate links.
- Available at Amazon for Kindle
- Available at Audible as an Audiobook
- Available at Amazon as a Paperback
Thank you for your support.
Prefer to read a Transcript?
How to connect with Tobias Carlisle
- Follow his work on Twitter: @Greenbackd
- Tobias Carlisle’s Website:
- His website includes a Free Deep Value Stock Screener
- Tobias Carlisle’s ETF:
- Ticker: ZIG
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a rating and review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and grow the show’s audience.
Follow me on Twitter and YouTube
Twitter Handle: @TreyHenninger
YouTube Channel: DIY Investing
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
Show Outline: Interview with Tobias Carlisle
The full show notes for this episode are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode52
Book: The Acquirer’s Multiple (Interactive Review with Author)
- Deep Value Investing
- Is Deep Value only a good strategy when control situations are viable?
- Activists benefit deep value investors beyond themselves
- Mid-Cap Stocks are a prime market because of so many activists
- Negative Enterprise Value Stocks – Great portfolio for investors without liquidity restrictions
- The Acquirer’s Multiple: EV / Operating Earnings
- A multiple of 10 or less or a 10% earnings yield is a good target
- How could Mean Reversion fail or stop working? (Key Deep Value Assumption)
- Can Business Analysis be learned? (And is it even worth it?)
- What value does a portfolio manager provide over a computer in the deep value space?
- Tobias’s ETF: ZIG (‘ZIG when the market zags’)