How to connect with The Science of Hitting:
- Follow him Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSOH_Investing
- Read his articles on GuruFocus:
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a rating and review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and grow the show’s audience.
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
Show Outline: Interview with The Science of Hitting
The full show notes for this episode are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode41
Part 1: Background and Investing Process
- Investing Background
- Science of Hitting’s Investing Process
- Portfolio Management and Position Sizing
- Evaluating Corporate Management
- Capital Allocation
- Advantages and Disadvantages of being a DIY Investor
- Investing Mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to judge your investment success
Part 2: Example Investment – Microsoft (MSFT)
“I’m a value investor with a long-term focus. My goal is to make a small number of meaningful decisions a year. In the words of Charlie Munger, my preferred approach is “patience followed by pretty aggressive conduct.” I run a concentrated portfolio – a handful of equities account for the majority of its value. In the eyes of a businessman, I believe this is sufficient diversification.” – Science of Hitting (GuruFocus)