I want to hear from you, my audience
- Email me your thoughts, feedback, or encouragement:
- trey [at] diyinvesting.org
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a rating and review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and grow the show’s audience.
Follow me on Twitter and YouTube
Twitter Handle: @TreyHenninger
YouTube Channel: DIY Investing
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
The full show notes for this episode are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode100
- Educate others on how to invest as if I was my target audience
- Build a network of fellow investors
- Grow and develop as an investor myself
- Use this podcast and blog as a platform for launching my own investment management business
- Basically, market to potential clients who may want me to invest money for them
How you can support the show
- Become a Patron: Here
- Amazon Purchases
- Always the top left-hand corner link on my website displaying the current book I’m reading.
- Any purchase made from Amazon after using that link, I would earn a commission on at no additional cost to you.
- Or use this link: https://amzn.to/3mY1Lwu
- WP Engine Coupon
- If you’re setting up your own blog
- They are the website host I use
- The coupon is available on my website on the left-hand side.
- Mr. Rebates
- Earn cash back while shopping online.
- Just sign up using the link above or type in my Referral ID when signing up: 1200774
- The link is also always available on my website left-hand side.
Current Listener Base
- 640 average listeners
- Goal: I need 5000 to monetize the show and offset my costs
- 1300 Twitter followers
- Goal: Exceed 10k
- Start your own podcast:
- Start your own blog:
As I reflect on my first 100 episodes of The DIY Investing Podcast, I want to hear from you my audience. Share your thoughts and feedback so the next 100 episodes are even better.
I’ve met a lot of great investors and I’ve started to build a network of like-minded peers. At least one good stock idea that I wouldn’t have had if I didn’t host this podcast. I learned it from one of my podcast guests and have earned thousands of dollars from that one idea.