Recommended Brokerage Companies:
1. Ally Invest
Recommended Motifs (My pre-built index funds for you)
Full Show Notes
I’m going to begin by discussing what I think the priorities are when choosing a brokerage company. Then I’ll discuss some of the distractions that might seem like priorities. Finally, I’ll provide a list of brokerage companies that I recommend.
Stuff that doesn’t matter:
Three Types of Investors:
- These investors are on a range from passive to active.
- Purely passive investors should choose Vanguard (index funds)
- Mostly passive, but willing to learn even just a tiny amount of investing should use Motif Investing
- Everyone else I would recommend to choose Ally Invest. Fidelity is a great alternative as well.
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a review. On an iOS platform such as an iPhone or iPad, you can do so by following these steps:
- In your podcast app, click the search icon that looks like a magnifying glass in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Type “The DIY Investing” into the search bar. This podcast should be one of the first shows that display.
- Select the podcast show icon.
- Scroll down to the “Ratings & Reviews Section” and click on the button that says “Write a Review”.
- Write a short one or two sentence review and give me a rating that matches how you feel about the podcast.