First Principles are a critical mental model for you to understand to be a successful investor. Most people don’t make decisions based on facts and reality. Yet, the world of investing is unforgiving. The only way to succeed in the long run is to align your actions with fact-based decision making. There are specific fact-based actions that will increase your odds of financial success. These are the first principles of investing and personal finance.
Show Notes available at DIYInvesting.org
The full show notes for this episode, including my outline for today’s podcast, are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode9
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a review. On an iOS platform such as an iPhone or iPad, you can do so by following these steps:
- In your podcast app, click the search icon that looks like a magnifying glass in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Type “The DIY Investing” into the search bar. This podcast should be one of the first shows that display.
- Select the podcast show icon.
- Scroll down to the “Ratings & Reviews Section” and click on the button that says “Write a Review”.
- Write a short one or two sentence review and give me a rating that matches how you feel about the podcast.