How to connect with Dan Schum
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a rating and review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and grow the show’s audience.
Follow me on Twitter and YouTube
Twitter Handle: @TreyHenninger
YouTube Channel: DIY Investing
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
Part 1: Dan Schum’s Investing Process
- Large diversification 30-60+ stocks
- Buy “NoNameStocks” that no one else has heard about
- Target characteristics:
- Left for dead companies
- Often unprofitable
- Dark or Deregistered from the SEC
- A long-term chart that shows abandonment by investors
Part 2: Example Stocks
- HemaCare Corporation $HEMA – Dan’s 100 bagger in 4.5 years (From $0.25 to $25.40 buyout on the podcast recording date of 12/16/2019)
- Clancey Systems International $CLSI – A wild ride on a shell company with no assets leading to a 1000% gain in a few months
- Dewey Electronics $DEWY – A company that just won’t die, but with hidden real estate assets worth more than the market cap.