Thank you for your support!
In this podcast episode, I mentioned one of the exclusive member benefits for those who choose to financially support this podcast as a Patron.
Patron’s of The DIY Investing Podcast, receive exclusive access to my business quality reports.
Check out the Business Quality Report on Disney. ($5/month – Patron Only Benefit)
The full show notes for this episode are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode22
- $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year ($5.83 per month if paid in advance – basically 2 months free)
- Launch Date: November 12th, 2019
- Access to Disney’s incredible library of old TV shows and movies, including:
- The entire Pixar lineup of movies by the end of the first year
- All of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (eventually), but Captain Marvel will be available on Day 1
- National Geographic
- All 9 main Star Wars movies, with Rogue One and Solo on top of that
- Historic Disney Channel movies and TV Shows
- The Signature collection of Disney classics including Cinderella and Lion King
Disney’s Business Model
- “Content is King”
- Well Disney is the “King of Content”
- Entertainment giant that has a flywheel effect allowing shareholders to profit off of branded content in numerous ways
- Disney+ combines the best parts of the TV Channels, Movie Rentals, and Theatre Releases
- Creates lasting fans
- Movie Releases in Theatres
- DVD and Movie Rentals and Purchases
- Theme Parks (Disney World and Disney Land)
- TV Channels like Disney Channel
- Cruise Lines
- Toy Sales and Licensing
- New Addition: Direct to Consumer Streaming Service (Disney+)
Streaming is Sticky
- Disney + is going to be a Brand Ambassador for Disney.
- They will “lock-in” families when they have young children, building life long fans.
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
You can find out more information by listening to episode 11 of this podcast.
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a review. Your feedback helps me to improve the podcast and grow the show’s audience.